Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bailout

120 bucks for the Triple Crown and the Marathon all while my friends are reporting 500+ dollar LG&E bills. Let's consider it a investment in my not becoming a robo-tub instead of a bill (plus they give you free tshirts and a medal at the end -if you make it-)

Gotta run 6 miles today. It's super cold out and I've been trying to decide if I want to run outside at lunch or hoof it out on the treadmill. I think outside will be ok(ish) since treadmills are soulsucking machines of doom.

Finished hanging the rest of the drapes in my house. I've been here almost 2 years, I guess it was time eh? The ones in the living room are still too fucking short. I thought ceiling to floor windows were 7ft. Correction 7.5ft

I'm late for work....

No comments:

Post a Comment